Digital Health Idea Competition
Develop innovative concepts for digital health in young researcher teams together with patients.
Teams of young researchers are invited to develop and submit ideas on challenges in digital health (with some focus on heart-healthy behavior change) together with patients with cardiovascular conditions. The concepts and ideas should be oriented towards the needs of those affected by cardiovascular diseases. A jury will select the most innovative ideas which will be awarded with prize money of up to € 1,000.
If you are interested in participating in the idea competition, please register here.
- 20 Jan 2023: Kickoff event (Zoom, 13:00 – 14:30 CET)
- 2 Feb 2023: Optional check-in meeting with mentors (Zoom, 16:00 – 18:00 CET)
- 27 Feb 2023: Optional check-in meeting with mentors (Zoom, 16:00 – 18:00 CET)
- 5 Mar 2023: Submission deadline (23:59 CET)
- Mar 2023: Jury voting
- Apr 2023: Final event and award ceremony (details will follow)
- May – Jun 2023: Optional follow-up for winner teams
The check-in meetings are optional for all teams and shall provide a forum for questions and to discuss first ideas/concepts and gather feedback from mentors.
Who can take part
The idea competition is targeting (preferably interdisciplinary) teams of young researchers (bachelor and master students, pre-doctoral level or within 5 years of PhD) who should elaborate ideas for specific challenges (see above) in their teams. The team size should be from 3 to 8 people, including at least one person with a cardiovascular condition (“patient”) who should be involved in the ideation process. You do not have to be part of a team already; there will be opportunities to get in touch with others (patients as well as other researchers) and team up.